Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Guessing Game

I don't know if you've noticed, but the "Friends, Real and 'Imagined'" links periodically changes order.

Points to you if you can guess why.

Also, as a note: I don't think any of you exist entirely inside my head. The "Imagined" is my way of saying--hey! you're a cool cyber-friend that I found through a "real" friend (that is, a friend I know and have interacted with in person).

Because let's face it: if some of you existed entirely inside my own head (*cough* Schmetterling *cough*), I'd be in a near-perpetual state of internal conflict. And that just wouldn't do.

2 comments:

Schmetterling said...

By way of conflict: I'm pretty sure you didn't find me through any of your "real" friends (judging by that fact that your corporeality is still unconfirmed to Th).

Katie said...

Well, that all depends on what type of friend-of-a-friend connections you'd allow me to make. I've interacted with Petra in person. And she knows Th. who knows you . . .