Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Goal Update

Look at this! I'm being accountable again. Because it's been two weeks, and so it's that time again: time for me to tell you how well (or badly) I'm doing with my goals. Time for you to applaud my efforts or to snicker snidely at my failures.

1. Regular: it's such a vague word. How, exactly, am I to define regular? In other words, epic fail. My sleep schedule has been weird, weird, weird.

2. In my defense, I'm not allowed to exercise until tomorrow. And then I'll get back to exercise. I'll revert to my yoga-doing, school-walking, more active ways. Unless it wipes me out too much. I do need to stay awake long enough, after all, to do my homework.

3. I haven't even thought about the dentist in the last two weeks. Unless you count the time I realized that my landlord's wife is in one of my classes. My landlord is a dentist. So I suppose I vaguely thought about a dentist. But my teeth aren't hurting me, so I'm okay . . . right?

4. There has been a marked improvement in the appearance of my floor. Unfortunately, that's been accompanied by a marked disintegration of the order I had previously imposed on my desk. I think I may be defective somehow . . . only able to keep a certain number of things clean at any given time . . .

5. and 6. And again I say, epic fail. Despite my classes all being behind schedule.

7. Based on how well I've done with my previous six goals, I'm not sure how exactly to update the status of the not-setting-unrealistic-goals goal. But on the bright side, it's not like I'm attempting to fly to the moon or anything. So perhaps I've partially succeeded.

2 comments:

Schmetterling said...

No, you should totally try to fly to the moon. And, just think, if you miss, you'll still be among the stars!

*happy sigh*

Jenny said...

Oooo! Oooo! Bring me back some cheese! ^.^

And hey, even if you're not keeping up with all of them, you're thinking about them. I know with me, that's a BIG part of it. >.O