Saturday, October 27, 2007

What I Love People For

Or rather, the reasons people think I love and see them.

My Mother:
Her cooking
Her washer and dryer
Her willingness to play Scrabble with me
Her literary bent, which she passed on

My Dad:
His sense of humor
His willingness to take me out to lunch every two weeks
Ditto on taking me out for frozen yogurt
My place on his insurance card

My Older Brother:
His ability to argue
His sense of humor

My Older and Younger Sisters:
Their impeccable taste in clothes and shoes
Their ability to make me laugh

My Younger Brother:
His mad musical skills
His ability to laugh at his own bad grammar. And spelling. And writing skills. (But at least he writes)

My Roommate:
Her Stargate SG-1 DVD collection.
Her randomness.
Her willingness to drive.

1 comment:

aussie said...

So... why do you love ME? huh, huh??!! ;)