Monday, July 13, 2009

The Sort of Person I Am

Sometimes I stop and think about the sort of person I am. And then I find myself making a mental list. Then, because I'm nerdy, I find myself thinking that perhaps those who read my blog may find such a list interesting. Or maybe that's less me being nerdy and more being narcissistic--y'know, narcissistic in a way that doesn't invite foot injury (I think).

So without further ado, I am the sort of person who:

a. only dances around when nobody can see me
b. feels there is a very specific way to sing along to David Cook's "Light On"--it involves yelling very specific phrases at the top of my lungs
c. often hums whatever is stuck in my head...without realizing I'm humming till someone looks at me funny
d. immediately Googles the words "family history" when I get called to be the family history co-chair in my ward
e. knows my obligations, but sometimes willfully forgets them
f. cannot stand to have excess amounts of lint on my black pants
g. gets a drastic haircut at least once a year
h. doesn't feel ashamed in the slightest at laughing aloud when I'm reading something funny--even if I'm sitting in a public place or I'm riding public transportation
i. gets a sunburn every year, because I forget how easily I burn

And really, the first one I thought of, and the one I'll end with: I'm the sort of person who can't always remember what I ate for breakfast, but who can recite her library card number by heart.

1 comment:

Xan said...

I also do letter 'e'