Monday, April 6, 2009

Now, I Don't Normally Like Being Touched . . .

. . . but sometimes, sometimes, sometimes . . .

I wish that someone (and I should probably qualify: someone who doesn't weird me out, someone I know well, someone who knows me well) would recognize how completely overwhelmed I feel without needing to be told.

And sometimes, sometimes, sometimes . . .

I wish that recognition would result in a hug.



This post is part of the Blue-Beta Blog Coordination, a continuing series of content coordinated by theme or motif with posts from Confuzzled of I Keep Wondering, Gromit of The Dancing Newt, Redoubt of Redoubt Redux, Third Mango of Funkadelic Freestylings of Another Sort, Yarjka of Sour Mayonnaise, and Xanthippe of Let’s Save Our Hallmark Moment. This week's theme: 'Touch'.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I've always liked hugs. <3
Although yeah... I like it to be someone I know and like. If someone I don't know (or who creeps me out >.<) hugs me... it's just weird...

tammyfaye22 said...

We both know that I am a much more touchy person than you are, and by that I mean, I'm okay with being hugged. If you're ever in need of a hug (or a shoulder massage which I know you like) I can help you out with that. Hang in there chica! The end is in sight!