Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Just Realized . . .

I haven't blogged in a great long while. Far too long. So long that I don't even remember if anything interesting has happened in my life.

I know.

It's really been that long.

But unfortunately, my brain is currently less than functional due to a certain amount of cold medicine in my system.

Still, I felt obliged to say something.

So . . .

Something. And I'll write something real later, when I have some sort of normal time to think about it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Lol. Y'know, sometimes you just don't have the energy to put forth the full effort, so all you can do is write "something."
I've used that in different places. It helps get that initial "oh no!" feeling out of the way. "I did something, and I didn't die... Hey! I can do this!"
Doubt that it's that way with blogging, but I know it still helps me get over that hump.

Schmetterling said...

Wow. F-C is a lot nicer than I am: I was considering saying something like, "Well, thanks for nothing!" but I suppose now I'll just hold my peace.