Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And Before I Forget

In case you would further like to dillydally about the Web, I recommend that you check out a book blog for which I will be a semi-regular contributor. (I've already written one entry, and more will soon follow. I hope.)

Also, if you would like to read some interesting thoughts from another recent ex-student, consider visiting my friend. He has a blog, you know. Just in case the URL didn't tell you.

Please feel free to return to your regularly scheduled programs without visiting either link. I promise that we'll still be friends, either which way.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

thanks for linking to the book blog. You better start writing more reviews because yours are way better than mine!! I keep waiting for you to review the death and life of Charlie St. Cloud ... before I do :). Congrats on graduation, I'm very proud of you!