Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Some Random Thoughts

I remember, as an undergraduate, telling my mom semesters usually "wound down" toward the end. Perhaps everything seemed more spaced out then. Of course, back in those days, I actually had to take a final test or two in my classes.

This semester, as it comes to an end, does not feel as though it is winding down: rather, it feels as though it winds up. It seems as though I have a multitudinous number of projects to accomplish in the next several weeks.

In all fairness, the project count tallies up to three or four, if I count the thery essay due this Friday. With, of course, homework assignments still occuring on a regular basis.

As time has progressed, I have sometimes wondered why I am doing this. But then I have a day or two of clarity, of knowing I'm exactly where I need to be . . . and then I soldier on. I have never been a person who backs down from a challenge, and I'm not about to start now.

Especially since, in the end, the achievements I struggle for always mean a lot more to me than the ones that come naturally.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Well go you! ^.^

And yeah... I always have my classes wind up at the end. >.O; All the projects are due, there's a massive test/final to sutdy for... yuck... >.<